Major Gifts Campaign - Ways To Give
- Gifts to the Help for Today, Hope for Tomorrow Campaign may be in the form of:
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Account Assets
- Real Estate and
- Tangible Personal Property
- Pledges can be paid over a period of three years or longer if special circumstances warrant.
- Gifts can be made in honor or memory of a loved one or friend.
- The Chapter gladly accepts “blended gifts” which is a combination of outright gifts, lifetime planned gifts, and gifts through one’s estate.
We would be pleased to provide additional information and guidance regarding various ways of giving that best suit your individual needs and situation. Please contact the Chapter’s Chief Development Officer, Jeff Cline, at 215.643.5434.