ALS Treatment Centers
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter is proud to support five interdisciplinary centers for the diagnosis and treatment of ALS. The Centers provide specialized ALS care, with patients seeing up to a dozen specialists in a single visit.
- The ALS Association Certified Center at Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA (Medical Director: Zachary Simmons, MD) or to make an appointment, please call 1-800-292-3332 or 717-531-4191. All other contacts: please call 717-652-2800 or e-mail email@example.com. Clinic Nurse Coordinator Susan Walsh, RN, MSN will assist you.
- The Jefferson ALS Center at the Farber Institute for Neuroscience & Thomas Jefferson University in Philadelphia, PA (Neurologist-in-Chief: Dr. Goran Rekocevic) to make an appointment, please call Program Manager Kate Monahan at 215-955-8800.
- The ALS Association Recognized Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital (Medical Director: Glenn Mackin, MD) 610-402-8420
- The ALS Clinic at Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital, Bloomsburg, PA (Medical Director: Scott M. Friedenberg, MD) 570-387-2420 ext 2842
- The ALS Clinic at Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Wilkes Barre, PA (Medical Director: Neil Holland, MD) 570-808-5635
- The ALS Center at Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Meridian Health, Neptune, NJ (Medical Director: Dr. Mary Sedarous) or to make an appointment, please call 732-776-3307 or e-mail EllenAnne.Gall@hackensackmeridian.org. Our Nurse Navigator, Ellen Gall, RN will assist you.
Click here for a list of clinical trials
Navigate to The ALS Program at Penn State Hershey Medical Center page