NAMED FUNDS to Honor & Remember Now Available!
Named Funds offer a way for family members, friends and colleagues to permanently honor or remember a person whose life has been impacted by Lou Gehrig’s Disease assuring that the name of the honoree will be forever linked to the Greater Philadelphia Chapter’s unique history and heritage in the fight against ALS.
- A Named Fund may be established with a gift of $25,000 or more to support a specific interest of the donor.
- Named Funds fall into two categories:
- Restricted Named Fund – supports a specific interest of the donor(s).
- Unrestricted Named Fund – supports the overall mission of the Chapter.
- Establish a Named Fund with Monthly Gifts
To learn more about Named Funds contact Jeff Cline at (215) 643-5434 or email@example.com.
Established Named Funds: