Support ALS Through Your Workplace
Workplace Giving is an easy way to support The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter. Your gift funds patient service programs in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Delaware, and cutting edge research aimed at finding the cause and cure of ALS.
Giving at work through payroll deductions is simple and there are many convenient ways to contribute.
Read Chris Martin's story about how his company has supported the fight against ALS.
FIGHT ALS EVERY PAYDAY!
Supporting The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter through your workplace giving campaign is easy. You can designate your gift to us:
• We are Agency # 4700 in United Way of Southeastern PA Campaigns
• We are Agency # 16700 in Combined Federal Campaigns
• We are Agency # 2562 in United Way of Delaware Campaigns
• We are Agency # 14-00029 in the Philadelphia School District Campaign
• We are Agency # 2000-0024 in the PA State Employees Campaign (SECA)
• We are a member agency of Community Health Charities (CHC). CHC participates in state and local government campaigns, corporate campaigns, and also through the “Pennsway” campaign for employees of the University of PA and PENN Medicine.
If you have any questions about how to designate your workplace gift to The ALS Association, please contact Jeff Cline at 215-643-5434 or email@example.com.
Corporate/Business Workplace Giving
The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter proudly partners with Community Health Charities (CHC), the largest workplace giving program devoted solely to health, in the Public and Private Sectors of Employee Giving Campaigns. In partnership with CHC, we work with companies to make it easy for you to support our mission with a contribution through payroll deduction at work.
Click here to learn more about CHC.
The following companies include the ALS Association in their Workplace Giving program. You, too, can make a gift through payroll deduction.
Middlesex Water Company
United Health Group
If you don’t see your employer listed, there are two ways you can help get the ALS Association added to your Workplace Giving options.
• Contact your charitable employee-giving coordinator and let them know that you would like to help in the fight against ALS by contributing to The ALS Association.
• Or email us at (firstname.lastname@example.org ) and we will work directly with someone from your company to get The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter added to your Workplace Giving options.
Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) Workplace Giving
Government employees can support the ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) which typically runs from September to December. Government employees include:
• U.S. Military
• U.S. Postal Service
When selecting which organization to contribute to, please be sure to designate the ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter.
Local, state, county, municipal and school board employees should check with their local campaign administrator to see if the ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter is included.
Making Your Gift through the United Way
If your company participates in the United Way Campaign, you can still designate your contribution to the ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter. All you need to do to support the Chapter is designate your pledge through United Way's Donor Choice Program by following these simple instructions:
Read the instructions on your pledge card
Write The ALS Association, Greater Philadelphia Chapter on the card or in the space provided online.
Call the Greater Philadelphia Chapter at 215-643-5434 or toll-free 1-877-GEHRIG-1 for additional information or if you have questions