Finding a Specialist or ALS Center
The Greater Philadelphia Chapter is proud to support five interdisciplinary centers for the diagnosis and treatment of ALS. The Centers provide specialized ALS care, with patients seeing up to a dozen specialists in a single visit.
- The ALS Association Certified Center at Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, PA (Medical Director: Zachary Simmons, MD) or to make an appointment, please call 1-800-292-3332 or 717-531-4191. All other contacts: please call 717-652-2800 or e-mail email@example.com. Clinic Nurse Coordinator Susan Walsh, RN, MSN will assist you.
- The Jefferson Weinberg ALS Center at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital in Philadelphia, PA
- The ALS Association Recognized Center at Lehigh Valley Hospital (Medical Director: Glenn Mackin, MD) or call 610-402-CARE
- The ALS Clinic at Geisinger Bloomsburg Hospital, Bloomsburg, PA (Medical Director: Scott M. Friedenberg, MD) or call 570-387-2420 ext 2842
- The ALS Clinic at Geisinger Wyoming Valley, Wilkes Barre, PA (Medical Director: Neil Holland, MD) or call 570-808-5635